Hey HBO, I hope you read this...
I"m currently binge watching the entirety of True Blood (up to season 6) and figured now that's the shows over to toss out a couple of Ideas for Spin-Off shows(Please comment with your thoughts):
- One of the charachters from the original show (Lafayette? or Sookie?) move to NYC which is home of a political struggle between wererats (of course its, NYC) and Vampires. There can be a fun love triangle between the protaganist and the leader or element of both factions. Other fun charachters could be Chelsea turning out to be a Fairie haven, and russian immigrant living in sheepshead bay who is a werehamster and a hoarder. Basically nyc is filled with were rodents. Affordable housing can result in being a plot by vampires ties up in the cities politics to create feeding ground in the city for the vampires who live in high end neighborhoods.
- Alaska as a setting where a community of weres (polar bears/penguins) adjust as vampires begin to setup camp in their neck of the woods
- Jessica and Hoyt move to North Carolina where Hoyt finds a good job to the natural gas energy boom, Jessica makes new vampire friends and must protect Hoyt from the local pack of werewolves who work with Hoyt who arn't a fan of him moving a vampire in their territory.
- A show that takes place in the Fairie world, where many rebels try to open up new portals to the normal world... in doing so a vampire sneaks in and trouble ensues
- Lafeyette becomes a ghost hunter... and he is fabulous at it